Yoga & Meditation classes with Kali
Autumn term starts w/c 11th September – no classes from 19th – 28th October – term finishes w/e 22nd December 2017
- 7 pm – 8:30 pm: Meditate The Beached Lamb cafe, 72 Fore St, Newquay – £28 4 week / £50 8 week course / £70 12 week *11th September – 11th December 2017
- Join facebook group for meditation community and sharing
- 7 pm – 8:30 pm: Yin, Breathe & Meditate at The Wellbeing Studios, St Agnes – £45 for 6 class pack / £8 drop in
- 8 pm – 9 pm: Yin Yoga at Atlantic Reach Gym, Newquay – Payment through Atlantic Reach (members free/ non-members £6)
- 7:30 am – 8:30 am: Revive Yoga at Mor Workspace, Treloggan Lane, Newquay – £30 for a 6 class pack / £6 drop in
Yin, Breathe & Meditate: A deliciously juicy yin yoga class interlaced with breath work (pranayama) and visualisation techniques to draw our attention to reflect within. Yin yoga encourages the energy and blood flow into and through the joints, both nourishing and improving mobility. Overall health is benefited as our meridians get flushed with fresh vitality. Although a yoga class, it also delivers an enriching meditation practice drawing upon the four foundations of mindfulness to enhance the practice of presence and non-attachment.
Revive Yoga: A wonderful way to start your day and finish the working week. Hatha flow Yoga and breath work to release tension from tired bodies; refresh and revive the mind to reignite focus and concentration; ending with a lovely relaxation to boost vitality for the day. On sunny days we will practice outside on the grass.
Meditate: New 8 week course: Intro to insight meditation: Together we will explore the technique of insight (mindfulness) meditation along with some Buddhist philosophy to take our meditation practice to a deeper level by cultivating more awareness, compassion and understanding of self and others. This course will follow with a 4 week course on cultivating loving kindness or ‘metta’ into your meditation practice and everyday lives. This will run from 20th November – 11th December.
Meditating with a group helps to both strengthen and support a regular practice and is a lovely way to link up with like minded people. All welcome.
One to one sessions:
- 45 mins £25 – Private meditation guidance via Skype
- 60 minutes £35 – Private yoga/meditation tuition at home
- 90 minutes £45 – Private yoga/meditation tuition at home
“Kali Pearce is not only a fantastic yoga teacher who I enjoy practising Kundalini with but also a great font of knowledge on meditation, chanting and other spiritual matters which help my busy brain relax. Comes highly recommended!”
Rob Da Bank, Isle of Wight
“I contacted Kali for private Reiki and Yoga sessions to help with my fibromyalgia, arthritis and chronic back pain. The Yoga has improved so many aspects of my life, such as my sleeping pattern, relief from constant pain, reduction in stress, my mobility and a much more positive outlook on life. I am also now aware of the importance of listening to my body for what it wants and needs and looking after myself accordingly – as well as taking more care with my diet. I didn’t expect to be able to do as much as I have done without it hurting. Kali has been both patient and understanding by tailoring each session for that individual day depending on how my body was feeling, which resulted in gently working my body and mind in the way that was needed without pushing my limits. I never thought I would enjoy it as much as I do – I am now embracing Yoga and meditation and integrating into my daily life “