Take your yoga and meditation practice a little deeper with an exploratory workshop to enhance your inner journey and understanding.
Each workshop runs from 9:30 am – 12 pm and includes a short lecture, breath work, yin and yang yoga asanas, meditation and relaxation. £20 investment includes chai and snack.
- Saturday 17th June 2017 – Ignite your inner strength – Swan Dive Pilates & Yoga studio, Newquay.
Transform your yoga practice by learning how to cultivate more strength and stability in a pose by using the breath, the physical core, the bandhas (energy locks) and the power of the mind. We will discuss and determine what ‘the core’ is, how to deeply strengthen it with correct activation and what yoga teachers mean when they invite you to ‘engage the bandhas’. We will also look at building stamina with our mental strength.
Working with our solar plexus or manipura chakra, we tap into the seat of our self worth, discipline and will power. Physically, the yoga asana and breath work we do will tone and massage the digestive system so it is best not to eat for at least two hours before the workshop to avoid discomfort.
- Saturday 15th July 2017 – Tap into your vital energy to heal, restore & revitalise
- Saturday 12th August 2017 – Journey through the Chakras
- Sunday 17th September 2017 – Changing perspective; going upside down
- Saturday 14th October 2017 – The power of pranayama
- Sunday 12th November 2017 – Four foundations of mindfulness
- Saturday 16th December 2017 – The compassionate heart