By purchasing goods from us you agree to our general terms and conditions.
Online Shop Terms and Conditions
All goods must be paid for before the consignment leaves us.
ACCEPTING THE DELIVERY OF YOUR ORDER
It is your responsibility to check your delivery for loss or damage.
We do accept returns- If a buyer changes their mind about a purchase and asks us to cancel an order, we can do this and issue a full refund, providing that the order has not yet been dispatched. If a buyer requests to cancel an order after the goods have been dispatched or delivered to them, then the following returns procedure must be followed:
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you are entitled to cancel this contract if you so wish under the Distance Selling Regulations, provided you exercise your right no longer than 3 working days after the day on which you receive the products. Please email us via the contact page or telephone us within 3 days to notify us of the return and reason for this.
Then simply return the item to us in its original condition within 14 days of receipt.
Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation. We will issue a full refund on receipt, excluding the original delivery charge.
Alternatively, if preferred, we will exchange the item.
- Goods will only be accepted for return if they are dispatched within 14 days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility. Please note that, with the exception of faulty items or goods damaged in transit, we are not responsible for return postage.
Please note:- Unauthorised returns shall be disposed of after a period of 28 days. Refunds for authorised returns will be processed within 7 days of receipt and will be issued via the original method of payment used by the customer.
CANCELLING AN ORDER
We do accept cancellations and our cancellation procedure depends on a number of factors:
- If a customer changes their mind and asks us to cancel a purchase before we have dispatched it, we can do this and issue a full refund, providing that the order has not yet been collected by our courier.
- If a buyer requests to cancel an order after the goods have been dispatched or delivered to them, then our returns procedure must be followed.
- If a buyer refuses to accept a delivery from our courier because they wish to cancel the order, and the parcel is subsequently returned to us by the courier, then this will be treated as an unauthorised return.
Your Order has not arrived. If your consignment has not arrived within the expected delivery timescale please contact us and we will be happy to track the item. Sometimes for reasons out of our control, deliveries can be delayed. We will do our best to help if this happens, but we cannot be held responsible for delays and we do not offer compensation for late deliveries.
Lost consignment. Unfortunately, on rare occasions, things can go missing. If a parcel appears to have been lost in transit, please contact us and we will contact our couriers and rectify the problem as soon as possible. We will be unable to replace or re-send any order until this process has been carried out, and this can take up to seven days. If an item is confirmed as lost, then we will offer a full refund or replacement.
Damaged consignment. If a parcel clearly arrives damaged/ opened then the customer must refuse delivery. We will replace any damaged order at no cost to the buyer, but only if the item is returned to us by the courier.
We aim to package the order to protect from damage in transit. However in the unlikely event the order is found to be damaged when the parcel is opened then the returns policy applies and we will replace any damaged order at no cost to the buyer or offer a full refund providing that the returns policy has been followed. .
Failed Deliveries. If the customer has exhausted all delivery attempts, or failed to respond to a card to re – arrange a delivery then the item will be returned to us. We are charged for all returns so if an order is sent back to us then we will contact the buyer re the return costs:
Conditions of Use
When you place an order with us it will be deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to these Terms & Conditions, our Delivery and Returns Policy and our Privacy and Security Statement.
If you are unhappy with any part of these terms and conditions, you should contact us before placing an order.
You may place an order through our website or by telephone and by doing so, you are making an offer to Kali Yoga to purchase the goods outlined in your order upon the terms described in your order.
When you place an order, we will require your name, email address, payment details, phone and address details. This information is required in order to process your request and inform you of acceptance of your order. A contact phone number/ email address is needed so that we can get in touch if there is a problem with your order.
After placing an order online, we will confirm that your order has been received but our contract for the sale of our products will only exist once an order has been accepted, processed and dispatched to you.
Please note that we will not be able to meet any obligations as a result of the following reasons:
- If the product you ordered is out of stock
- We are unable to authorise your payment
- If there is a product description or pricing error
- If customers fail to meet order criteria outlined in the Terms & Conditions
- If we are temporarily unable to deliver due to conditions that are beyond our control
- Tru Essence Wellbeing reserves the right to reject any offer of purchase by you at any point.
Should there be a problem with your order, we will contact you either by phone or email. Please ensure that you check all items on receipt, as faulty or damaged items must be reported within 3 days of receipt of the parcel.
Please note that whilst we will make every effort and reasonable care to keep your order details and payment secure, we cannot be responsible for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any information that you supply when accessing or ordering from the Kali Yoga website.
Product Pricing & Descriptions
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct. Although we aim to keep the website as up to date as possible, the information appearing on this website at a particular time may not always reflect the product at the exact moment you place an order. The images shown online are for illustration purposes only and are not intended to be binding. All products may differ slightly in design and colour. Measurements are approximate.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
These Terms and Conditions and your use of our website are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English court. This does not affect your non-excludable statutory rights.
This website and our Terms and Conditions have been designed for use within the United Kingdom and under UK law. Whilst we are happy to consider requests for products and enquiries from outside the United Kingdom, we give no warranty, express or implied, that the use of this website or the placing of any order through this website from outside the UK complies with any applicable non-UK laws or regulations. Accordingly, any products or promotions not permitted under your local law are not offered to you.