Awaken into Spring: Yoga & Meditation retreat with Kali Green Yogini
Join Kali for an exploratory journey to the inner depths of your being with a relaxing and rejuvenating weekend of yoga and meditation to reconnect with self and emerge from the winter months with newfound vigour and peaceful presence.
Take this opportunity to re-calibrate and restore your energy so that you can blossom into the spring with new vitality and an enriched sense of being. Kali weaves the teachings of insight meditation, energetic awareness and compassion to create a held space of open hearted awareness to nurture the soul and awaken the senses. We use yoga, breath work, meditation and sound to delve into the core of your true essence and re-unite with your authenticity.
During the retreat, there will be morning breath inspired meditations and hatha flow yoga classes to awaken and energise. The evenings will include Yin yoga and deep relaxation classes. On Saturday evening, the lovely Kate Alpe from The Healing Sounds will be offering healing sound therapy during the yin yoga session. The combination of Yin, Sound and Breath work is deeply nourishing and healing.
The Retreat is a gorgeous homely venue with 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms conveniently located across the road from Lime House Yoga studio in Mount, (between Perranporth and Newquay), North Cornwall. It is set within a large garden and boasts stunning country and sea views towards Holywell Bay.
You can enjoy beautiful walks through country or coastline, take in the scenery and connect with nature, or take a short drive to one of the many stunning local beaches for a bit of surfing. We have a local masseuse on hand should you fancy a little pampering, or just sit back and relax into the peace and tranquility with a good book. There is WIFI, however we invite you to take the opportunity to disconnect from technology and enjoy a break from everything.
The food served at The Retreat is organic, healthy, mostly vegan and most importantly, tastes amazing. Breakfast will be a buffet including freshly made fruit and vegetable juices, homemade granola, fresh bread, fruit, porridge and natural yoghurt. Lunch comprises homemade soups, with fresh bread and dips. Dinner may include warming curries, winter risottos or aubergine and lentil bakes followed by a delicious homemade dessert.
(save the) Date
Friday 9th March 2018 – check in from 2 pm; official start at 4 pm – until Monday 12th March 2018 – departure after breakfast at 11 am
Terms & Conditions
- The £100 deposit is non-refundable, unless in the unlikely event that the retreat is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, then you will receive your deposit back in full.
- In the unlikely event of cancellation, Kali will not be held liable for any costs incurred such as flights and other costs.
- Bookings made within 6 weeks of departure will need to pay the balance in full to secure place.
- Should you need to cancel your place for whatever reason, you will be entitled to a refund (minus the non-refundable deposit): Up to 6 weeks notice – 100% refund, less than 6 and up to 3 weeks – 50% refund and under 3 weeks – 0% refund applies.
- Flights, transfers and holiday insurance are not included and need to be arranged and cost incurred by you, the guest.
To inquire about the above retreat, please contact Kali