Details of the next Cornish Yoga retreat coming soon…
Terms & Conditions
- The deposit is non-refundable, unless in the unlikely event that the retreat is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, then you will receive your deposit back in full.
- In the unlikely event of cancellation, Kali will not be held liable for any costs incurred such as flights and other costs.
- Bookings made within 6 weeks of departure will need to pay the balance in full to secure place.
- Should you need to cancel your place for whatever reason, you will be entitled to a refund (minus the deposit): Up to 8 weeks notice – 100% refund, up to 6 weeks – 50% refund, up to 4 weeks – 25% refund and under 4 weeks – 0% refund applies.
- Flights, transfers and holiday insurance are not included and need to be arranged and cost incurred by you, the guest.
To enquire about the above retreat, please contact Kali
I just wanted to let you know how much you have inspired me, I have been doing a lot of yoga since I got back home! You are such an incredible and uplifting yoga teacher. You have opened doors of my life to explore yoga and spirituality further, so thank you for that and being such an inspiration.
It was so lovely to meet you at the weekend, I can’t thank you enough for such an amazing experience. I hadn’t truly realised how much I really needed this time to reflect and to be amongst kind folk in a safe non judging environment. I’ve come away feeling revitalised and with more clarity in my mind and most importantly hope and will power to help myself more in improving my health. You are a very kind and special person and your guidance over the weekend was so valuable to me. Thank you.
I had the most amazing weekend – thank you so much!!! I felt completely rejuvenated, relaxed, grounded and loved at the end. I really needed the time and space given by the retreat to allow this. The schedule and activities arranged were amazing and the yoga classes were great allowing time to be gentle if your body needed that or to push yourself further. The setting and accommodation were lovely and really helped me ground and relate to nature – coming from London it was a lovely escape. I loved seeing and watching all the animals. Additionally, the digital detox was amazing, this is something I will incorporate more in my everyday life – I am already not checking my phone as much and I will not go on Facebook every hour of the day – it is unnecessary.